Plan Your 218 Days Celebration
Below are just a small selection of activities and ideas on how you can celebrate The 218 with us!
Family Day in Duluth
- Enjoy brunch at Pizza Luce
- With live music with Blake Shippee and Misisipi Mike Wolf
- Get outside and explore with the family at Hartley Nature Center
- Free rentals are available from 9 am - 3 pm!
- Pick up some gear or stock up with shopping at Ski Hut with amazing 218 Days Deals!
- 218 Days Coupon is available for $20 Off a purchase, plus 30% off alpine apparel.
- Continue the the family fun at Ursa Minor with community sauna sessions by Sauna du Nord, live music, snowman building, snow mini golf, and more!
- Find more shopping deals at Fitger’s, and enter to win a 218 Day's Prize Basket, valued at $300 plus.
- Andrew DeYoung, author of "The Temps" will be on hand to sign books.
- Wind down with evening dinner at Sir Ben’s, and enjoy their 218 Days specials all day long.
- Listen to live music from Joel Ward.
Shop 218 Days
- Get a morning workout in with Destination Fitness Bootcamp, a recover with a sauna session from North Shore Sauna, and enjoy refreshing Juice Pharm protein smoothies and fresh juice.
- Grab a bite to eat with brunch at Pizza Luce
Featuring live music from Blake Shippee and Misisipi Mike Wolf
- Indulge in some retail therapy:
- Bailey Builds has put together special 218 Days themed artwork and buildable kits.
- Save at Free Air Life Co with 21% a purchase of $8 or more with an in-store purchase or online with code: 218DAY
- Duluth Studio Market is offering 21.8% off on 2/18 and 2/19 for online orders, and from 10am-4pm on 2/18 in-store.
- At-home mixologists can swing by Vikre to pick up a cocktail kit.
- Don't miss out on a limited time return of the classic Pulled Pork Sandwich from Northern Waters Smokehaus.
- Get Hazy Bent Paddle Brewing Co.'s 218 Days Celebration
- Enjoy live music from Babie Eyes, C-SILENCE and DJ NorthWood, and Fenestra Funk.
- Head home for a nightcap with Vikre's cocktail kit at home after an enjoyable day and order some sweet DLH gear!
- Enjoy the big lake at Grand Superior Lodge with a free session by Voyageur Sauna and cold plunge.
- Stay by the lake and enjoy a Vikre Bloody Mary Bar at Grand Superior Grill.
Spirit-ed Wellness and Relaxation
Arrive and check-in at Grand Superior Lodge.
Grab a bite to eat to recharge with our take on an authentic Fish Fry at Grand Superior Grill.
Meet your guide to the cosmos at the Larsmont Cottages Experience Hub for a stargazing tour.
Greet the day with warmth with a rejuvenating sauna session from Voyageur Custom Saunas by the lake at Grand Superior Lodge.
Beer Yoga from Runa Yoga at the Studio at Larsmont Cottages;
Relax & connect with your body and others with a 218 Days brew. (1:00 pm and 3:00pm Sessions Offered)
Give yourself mind and body some time to recover by staying for the music of Andy Hauswirth or Kevin Buck
Alternatively, drop by Castle Danger Brewing to listen to music from local, Austin Castle.
Enjoy a special Vikre Aquavit Bloody Mary Bar and Brunch and squeeze one last sauna session to detox and join in a cold plunge in the inland sea.
Depart at your leisure.
Skol to the North Shore and 218 Days!
Savor the 218 in Cook County
- Arrive at Mountain Inn.
- Shop for your 218 Days Special products:
- 218 Days Soap by Rockview Soap Co. and 218 Days Candle by The Studio Candle Co.
Saturday, morning and afternoon:
- Spend the morning and afternoon touring Grand Marais
- Relax and Recharge by the lake with a Sauna Session from Sisu and Loyly
- Get a complimentary pour of a special 218 Days Haze from Bent Paddle Brewing.
- Grab a taco or three from Hungry Hippie Tacos, with their Signature 218 Days Tacos.
- Save room for a savory Beer Battered Fish & Chips Special or grab a to go plate for later at the Fisherman’s Daughter.
- Head over to Caribou Highland’s Winter Village in Lutsen to join in celebrating the North Shore.
- Listen to live music and special beer talk from Bent Paddle Brewing and their 218 Days Haze IPA.
- Glide through the ice under the lights at the Winter Village Ice Rink; Free Skate Rental Available.
- Enter to win a Prize Basket filled with $100 worth of beer, Caribou Highlands blanket and mug, and Odyssey Resorts Sustainable Tote Bag, and more.
- Every drink purchased from the Stuga receives a raffle ticket to enter the prize drawing.