Plan Your 218 Days Celebration
Below are just a small selection of activities and ideas on how you can celebrate The 218 with us!
Family Day in Duluth
- Enjoy brunch at Pizza Luce
- With live music with Blake Shippee and Misisipi Mike Wolf
- Get outside and explore with the family at Hartley Nature Center
- Free rentals are available from 9 am - 3 pm!
- Pick up some gear or stock up with shopping at Ski Hut with amazing 218 Days Deals!
- 218 Days Coupon is available for $20 Off a purchase, plus 30% off alpine apparel.
- Continue the the family fun at Ursa Minor with community sauna sessions by Sauna du Nord, live music, snowman building, snow mini golf, and more!
- Find more shopping deals at Fitger’s, and enter to win a 218 Day's Prize Basket, valued at $300 plus.
- Andrew DeYoung, author of "The Temps" will be on hand to sign books.
- Wind down with evening dinner at Sir Ben’s, and enjoy their 218 Days specials all day long.
- Listen to live music from Joel Ward.
Shop 218 Days
- Get a morning workout in with Destination Fitness Bootcamp, a recover with a sauna session from North Shore Sauna, and enjoy refreshing Juice Pharm protein smoothies and fresh juice.
- Grab a bite to eat with brunch at Pizza Luce
Featuring live music from Blake Shippee and Misisipi Mike Wolf
- Indulge in some retail therapy:
- Bailey Builds has put together special 218 Days themed artwork and buildable kits.
- Save at Free Air Life Co with 21% a purchase of $8 or more with an in-store purchase or online with code: 218DAY
- Duluth Studio Market is offering 21.8% off on 2/18 and 2/19 for online orders, and from 10am-4pm on 2/18 in-store.
- At-home mixologists can swing by Vikre to pick up a cocktail kit.
- Don't miss out on a limited time return of the classic Pulled Pork Sandwich from Northern Waters Smokehaus.
- Get Hazy Bent Paddle Brewing Co.'s 218 Days Celebration
- Enjoy live music from Babie Eyes, C-SILENCE and DJ NorthWood, and Fenestra Funk.
- Head home for a nightcap with Vikre's cocktail kit at home after an enjoyable day and order some sweet DLH gear!
- Enjoy the big lake at Grand Superior Lodge with a free session by Voyageur Sauna and cold plunge.
- Stay by the lake and enjoy a Vikre Bloody Mary Bar at Grand Superior Grill.
Spirit-ed Wellness and Relaxation
Arrive and check-in at Grand Superior Lodge.
Grab a bite to eat to recharge with our take on an authentic Fish Fry at Grand Superior Grill.
Meet your guide to the cosmos at the Larsmont Cottages Experience Hub for a stargazing tour.
Greet the day with warmth with a rejuvenating sauna session from Voyageur Custom Saunas by the lake at Grand Superior Lodge.
Beer Yoga from Runa Yoga at the Studio at Larsmont Cottages;
Relax & connect with your body and others with a 218 Days brew. (1:00 pm and 3:00pm Sessions Offered)
Enjoy a special Vikre Aquavit Bloody Mary Bar and Brunch and squeeze one last sauna session to detox and join in a cold plunge in the inland sea.
Depart at your leisure.
Skol to the North Shore and 218 Days!
Savor the 218 in Cook County
- Arrive at Mountain Inn.
- Shop for your 218 Days Special products:
Saturday, morning and afternoon:
- Spend the morning and afternoon touring Grand Marais
- Relax and Recharge by the lake with a Sauna Session from Sisu and Loyly
- Get a complimentary pour of a special 218 Days Haze from Bent Paddle Brewing.
- Grab a taco or three from Hungry Hippie Tacos, with their Signature 218 Days Tacos.
- Save room for a savory Beer Battered Fish & Chips Special or grab a to go plate for later at the Fisherman’s Daughter.
- Head over to Caribou Highland’s Winter Village in Lutsen to join in celebrating the North Shore.
- Listen to live music and special beer talk from Bent Paddle Brewing and their 218 Days Haze IPA.
- Glide through the ice under the lights at the Winter Village Ice Rink; Free Skate Rental Available.
- Enter to win a Prize Basket filled with $100 worth of beer, Caribou Highlands blanket and mug, and Odyssey Resorts Sustainable Tote Bag, and more.
- Every drink purchased from the Stuga receives a raffle ticket to enter the prize drawing.